SnowWolf MFEG UX | 200W Box Mod
SnowWolf MFENG UX 200W Box Mod
Enter the latest vape mod from SnowWolf supporting 200W power output and Temperature Control for your vaping pleasure. We’ve tested this mod extensively and found that on top of being beautiful, it’s very solidly built. Thanks to its durable zinc-allow chassis and high quality paint this mod is sure to serve you for the long term. The MFENG UX features a magnetic battery panel, which uses six extremely strong magnetic attachment points to keep your batteries where they belong even if the mod takes a little tumble. This APV is powered by two high drain (20A Continuous) 18650 batteries, which are sold separately.
Our favorite thing about this mod is it’s simplicity. It does everything you need a mod to do without crazily complicated menus and features to navigate that you’ll never need. The simple to use interface is displayed on a crisp 1.3″ TFT color display. The MEFNG UX has one interesting feature in that it “auto-sets” the wattage whenever you change the tank or the batteries. Depending on the coil resistance detected the operating system sets the device to the average optimal wattage for that coil. It’s very handy if you use different tanks every day. Adjusting the wattage couldn’t be simpler via the front mounted buttons below the screen. The SnowWolf MFENG UX also features a side-bar fire button making this box mod extremely easy to use regardless how it’s held.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions – 91mm by 49mm by 32mm
- Requires 2x 18650 High Drain Batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
- Wattage Output Range: 10-200W
- Voltage Output Range: 1-7.5V
- Temperature Control Modes (Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Wire) with TCR Adjustments
- POWER Mode – Soft, Normal, Hard
- Preheat Functionality
- Sleek and Stylish Front and Back Panels
- 1.3″ TFT Full-Color Display
- Large Rectangular Fire Button
- Magnetized Battery Door Panel
- MicroUSB Port
- Center-mounted 510 Connection
- 1 SnowWolf MFENG UX Box Mod
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 User Manual
There are no reviews yet.